Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Wimp Disclaimer....

It is not common for me to reread my blog posts but I read a few today. I'd like to let my readers know (both of you) that in my day to day life I'm not as much of a wimp as my blog may make me seem.

I post things, feelings, and thoughts that I otherwise push aside. I am actually having a pretty good day today. Business is good, weather is really nice, and I have had a very productive morning.

So if I always seem to depress you, today, smile.

-----------------------------------------------------
Photo is from Father's Day 2006 (New bike jersey)

10 comments:

  1. You're not a wimp at all and I already knew it, so there!

    Secretia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude...what you're fighting through, and having the guts to tell us about it...proves that you're not a wimp by any stretch of the imagination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Corticowhat (you wimp!)... I've been following your blog almost from the beginning. I wanted to let you know that you're not alone!! There's more than 'both' of us out here rootin' for you... AND Superwoman! You both must be very special! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What TIM said! You never depress me, only inspire. For real.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, Bob, we love you and we are here for the good, the bad, and the ugly of what you are going through. So you don't need to put a pretty face on it for our benefit, because we benefit more when you are real and you share your truth with us.

    P.S. But of course, you look great in your Wheaties shirt!

    Love and Light,
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad that you see the bright side of life today. And you look cool in the pic.

    And really, don't say you're a wimp. You're honest and admirable.

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ALL of you,

    You're the best! Who needs therapy when I have you guys pumping up my self-esteem? Thank you all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. See, there you go again. Making us all feel better. Thinking about our feelings, despite how you may be feeling. Shame on you:)

    You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've no time for wimps, but I do have time for creative writing my friend. Keep it coming.

    ReplyDelete

I read ALL comments right after they're posted. I may fail to respond, but please know your input is appreciated.