Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Compromise - :-}

My wife, Gale, is a bit of a perfectionist (he says with a tone of understatement).

The other day as I was putting away the laundry that she had just finished, I ask her for a favor. "Please don't button the top button on my shirts. It is sometimes troublesome to unbutton them and I don't need the stress." She replied, "If I don't button them your collars won't look right." I told her that I'd rather have floppy collars than go through to effort. It has been increasingly difficult to perform such tasks. She reluctantly agreed.

When I went to my closet this morning to pick out a shirt for work, I found this:


God I love that woman!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read ALL comments right after they're posted. I may fail to respond, but please know your input is appreciated.