Monday, May 25, 2009

Dreams of the Future....

I seldom have nightmares. I guess by and large I have a certain sense of reality that causes me to live in an overall state of well being. I think surviving Viet Nam sort of calmed me down. I truly do not sweat stuff I can't control.

Last night I had a dream that I needed assistance to climb a small set of stairs. I sobbed. I think it woke me up.
Geez that's pathetic sounding.
------------------------------------------------------------------------















Wrens have hatched and Mom & Dad are busy feeding. Quite entertaining.

1 comment:

  1. ((No, that's not pathetic at al))

    Did you fight in VietNam? WOW that must have been a real nightmare! I've seen some images of the Veterans Day Parade (I can't remember what city it was, the Spanish TV didn't say it). No wars here since 1936, lukily.

    Nice to see you have new neighbours. Now you will have to keep that dry plant for ages, hahah.

    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete

I read ALL comments right after they're posted. I may fail to respond, but please know your input is appreciated.